Thank you for purchasing and registering your Treasure Cove Metal Detector.
If you need tech support, or warranty support, please click here
To help you get the most out of your metal detector here are a couple helpful hints.
- Make sure you follow the instructions to tune your metal detector before use
- The metal detector must be in motion to detect metal. Gently sweep the unit from side to side. It may not pick up metal if the unit is stationary over an item or if you sweep too slowly. The best way to determine your sweep speed is to experiment
- How deep the metal detector penetrates depends on the many factors and is one of the most difficult questions to answer. Our units are come with multi-purpose coils that can detect 4 to 8 inches in ideal conditions. But the size and shape of the object along with it's exact metal alloy will impact detection. The soil will also impact the depth of detection. Sand verses packed dirt or rock or soil with high mineral content
And the most important recommendation is just enjoy your metal detector. It's a great hobby which will bring you and your family hours of entertainment and if you're lucky - some exciting finds to brag to your friends about.
Should you need to contact us, please select from the methods below.
- Product Warranty Registration
To register your product, please use our web-based form. Please click here.
- Product Manuals
If you need a replacement product manual, please go to our Product Manual Download page. Please click here.
- Wholesale Purchasing
If you are a retailer or distributor and need product information or need wholesale sales, please contact or sales department. Please click here.
- General Product Questions/Tech Support
If you have a question about one of our products including missing parts or tech support. Please click here.
If you have any questions that cannot be answered by our web site, we welcome your phone calls and standard mails. For email communications.
- U.S. Mail
Please address all correspondence to:
- Treasure Cove
- 2269 Chestnut Street, Suite 333
- San Francisco, CA 94123
Monday-Friday 10am to 3pm Pacific Time ONLY. No holidays or weekends.
- (805) 288-5735
(this is not a toll free number)